You read that right!
Single Music has officially partnered with the Australian Recording Industry Association aka, ARIA to report your digital & physical music sales to the Australian Charts.
Digital Releases powered by Single are automatically reported. We do not have the ability to report digital sales from other providers.
Digital & Physical sales are reported automatically at 3am AEST for the prior day and subject to certain criteria by ARIA.
ARIA Chart Weeks
- ARIA Chart weeks run Friday - Thursday
- The Digital & Physical cutoff is Midnight (AEST) on the Thursday following release
- Single and Album Charts are published weekly and can be viewed here
Brief Overview of Inclusion Rules
- Digital & Physical sales that are free will be excluded
- Digital & Physical sales must be paid and delivered to the purchaser (fulfilled in Shopify)
- Transaction must occur within Australia
- Digital & Physical sales associated with giveaways or promotional copies free of charge will be excluded
- Any other bundles containing added “merch” items are eligible, provided both elements (music and merch) are available separately, and the combined bundle is sold at a premium to the price of any of it’s individual elements
- Multiple sales of the same product (3 or more) to the same customer will be excluded
Take a look at the full list of rules and guidelines here.