Single Music is officially partnered with the Australian Recording Industry Association aka, ARIA to report your digital & physical music sales to the Australian Charts.
- Digital Releases powered by Single are automatically reported and included in our per-track pricing. We do not have the ability to report digital sales from other providers.
- Physical Release chart reporting is a feature available to Bronze, Silver, and Gold Tier subscribers that requires tagging physical records in your inventory for reporting.
Note: Digital & Physical sales are reported automatically at 3am AEST for the prior day and subject to certain criteria by ARIA.
ARIA Chart Weeks
- ARIA Chart weeks run Friday - Thursday.
- The Digital & Physical cutoff is Midnight (AEST) on the Thursday following release.
- Single and Album Charts are published weekly and can be viewed HERE.
Brief Overview of Inclusion Rules
- Digital & Physical sales that are free will be excluded.
- Digital & Physical sales must be paid for and delivered to the purchaser (fulfilled in Shopify).
- Transaction must occur within Australia.
- Digital & Physical sales associated with giveaways or promotional copies free of charge will be excluded.
- Any other bundles containing added “merch” items are eligible, provided both elements (music and merch) are available separately, and the combined bundle is sold at a premium to the price of any of it’s individual elements.
- Multiple sales of the same product (3 or more) to the same customer will be excluded.
Take a look at the full list of rules and guidelines HERE.
Note: Need to see an in depth overview of your sales and reported/unreported totals? Click HERE to find out how.