You read that right!
Single Music has officially partnered with the Australian Recording Industry Association aka, ARIA to report your digital music sales to the Australian Charts. (Physical Reporting coming soon)
Digital Releases powered by Single are automatically reported. We do not have the ability to report digital sales from other providers.
Digital sales are reported automatically at 11am EST for the prior day and subject to certain criteria by ARIA.
ARIA Chart Weeks
- ARIA Chart weeks run Friday - Thursday
- Digital sales report daily starting on Street Date through the following Thursday
- The Digital cutoff is Midnight (AEST) on the Thursday following release
- Digital pre-order sales are queued to report on Street Date
- Single and Album Charts are published weekly and can be viewed here
Brief Overview of Inclusion Rules
- Digital sales that are free will be excluded
- Digital sales must be paid and delivered to the purchaser (fulfilled in Shopify)
- Transaction must occur within Australia
- Digital sales associated with giveaways or promotional copies free of charge will be excluded
- Any tracks bundled with video clips, ringtones, and other non album material will be excluded
- Multiple sales of the same product (3 or more) to the same customer will be excluded
Take a look at the full list of rules and guidelines here.