How to Report Sales to Kantar & the Official Charts Company
- Digital Releases powered by Single are automatically reported and included in our per-track pricing. We do not have the ability to report digital sales from other providers.
- Physical Release reporting is not automatically available. This requires approval from the OCC. To get that process started, you can see if you pre-qualify HERE.
Note: Digital sales are reported automatically at 3am GMT for the prior day and subject to certain criteria by the OCC.
OCC Chart Weeks
- OCC Chart weeks run Friday - Thursday.
- The Digital cutoff is Midnight (GMT) on the Thursday following release.
- Single and Album Charts are published weekly and can be viewed HERE.
Brief overview of inclusion rules:
- Minimum pricing for Albums is £3.75.
- Minimum pricing for Singles is £0.40.
- Digital sales that are free will be excluded.
- Digital sales associated with giveaways or promotional copies free of charge will be excluded.
- Digital sales must be paid, delivered to the purchaser (fulfilled in Shopify), and redeemed by the purchaser in order to report.
- Transaction must occur within either of the following territories: UK, Ireland, or France.
Take a look at the full list of rules and guidelines HERE.