How to Report Sales to Kantar & the Official Charts Company
Digital Releases powered by Single are automatically reported and included in our per-track pricing. We do not have the ability to report digital sales from other providers.
Physical Release reporting is not automatically available. This requires approval from the OCC. To get that process started, you can see if you pre-qualify here!
| Digital sales are reported automatically at 3am GMT for the prior day and subject to certain criteria by the OCC.
OCC Chart Weeks
- OCC Chart weeks run Friday - Thursday
- The Digital cutoff is Midnight (GMT) on the Thursday following release
- Single and Album Charts are published weekly and can be viewed here
Brief overview of inclusion rules:
- Minimum pricing for Albums is £3.75
- Minimum pricing for Singles is £0.40
- Digital sales that are free will be excluded
- Digital sales associated with giveaways or promotional copies free of charge will be excluded
- Digital sales must be paid, delivered to the purchaser (fulfilled in Shopify), and redeemed by the purchaser in order to report.
- Transaction must occur within either of the following territories: UK, Ireland, or France.
Take a look at the full list of rules and guidelines here.