When you create a video event in the Single app, a page is automatically generated for it within your Shopify Admin!
However, this doesn't immediately make that page accessible to your fans via your storefront. Though they will be able to get to it via their purchase email, it's still a good idea to have an easy way for fans to get to it from right within your shop as well. Thankfully, making this happen is quick and easy!
1. Go to your Shopify Admin.
2. Click the "Online Store" tab in the sidebar on the left.
3. Click on "Navigation".
4. Under "Menus", select whichever menu you would like to add it to.
Note: we suggest adding it to the most easily accessible and viewed one
5. On the next page, click "Add Menu" at the bottom of the list.
6. Click within the "Link" field in the sidebar on the right to open up a dropdown menu.
7. Select "Pages", and then click on your event title.
8. If you would like, change how the video page link will be shown in the menu.
Note: we generally suggest calling it something along the lines of "Watch Livestream"
9. Click "Add" at the bottom right of the sidebar.
10. Click "Save Menu" to confirm your changes.
That's it! Fans will now be able to access the event page from whatever menu you added it to on your storefront!
Check out the video below for a walkthrough of this process:
For more information on the Shopify navigation, check out this helpful article.