If you encounter an issue that prevents customers from purchasing digital and physical albums on the same transaction, or prevents the sale of physical albums all together, don't worry! There is an easy fix!
Typically, when this issue is encountered, a customer would see a message similar to "One or more items in your cart cannot be shipped to your region." This is typically the result of a shipping rate conflict within the Shopify Admin settings. To resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below:
1. In your Shopify Admin, select the "Settings" tab on the bottom left, within the sidebar panel.
2. Click "Shipping and delivery" from the left hand side panel.
3. Close to the top, within the first section of this page titled Shipping, click "Manage Rates," to the right of General Shipping Rates.
4. At the bottom of that page, there should be a section called "Not shipping from." You should see that it says "Single Music- App" in there.
5. Click "Add Rates."
6. In the Add Rates dialog, select "Use Same Rates" and hit "Done."
7. Click "Save" at the top of the page.
If you are still running into problems after following the instructions above, please reach out to us for further assistance in resolving the issue.